Why You Need an Experienced DUI/DWI Attorney
When you are fighting a drunk driving arrest, you need the best DUI/DWI lawyer you can find. Our attorneys have been vigorously defending New Mexicans with drunk driving charges for over a combined 80 years. We believe that the success of our drunk driving defense comes from three key ingredients:
- Our extensive experience representing people with DWIs/DUIs in New Mexico
- An aggressive strategy that will not buckle
- Thorough preparation of all issues in your case
At the Law Office of Mark Keller, our top DUI attorneys will fight for your rights and we will not back down.
Our team of attorneys is prepared to go to battle for you. This is because we know that the stakes are high when you are arrested for a DWI. When you get a DWI, you can lose:
- Your license. The minimum penalty is a 6-month revocation. The maximum penalty is a lifetime revocation of your license.
- Your job. The time spent in court and jail could cause you to lose your job. If you drive a commercial vehicle for a living, you may be ineligible to maintain your job or get another job as a commercial driver.
- Your car. Your car may be seized by the police if you are a repeat offender or if you are driving under a revoked license.
- Your reputation. A DWI is a misdemeanor, which means it appears in personal background checks. Multiple or aggravated offenses may be charged as a felony.
- Your freedom. You may be monitored closely by the court even if you are following the terms of your probation.
You stand to lose a great deal because of a drunk driving conviction. With so much at stake, you need an experienced DUI/DWI attorney to aggressively defend your case. Our best DUI/DWI lawyers will launch a thorough investigation into the circumstances of your arrest on your behalf. We will explore every avenue that could result in a lesser sentence or the dismissal of charges.
Contact an Experienced DUI/DWI Attorney in Albuquerque, NM
If you need help fighting a drunk driving conviction, you deserve the best attorney. The attorneys at the Law Office of Mark Keller possess a strong knowledge of New Mexico drunk driving laws and are here to help when you need it the most. Contact our experienced DUI/DWI attorneys today and schedule your free, same-day consultation.