Albuquerque DWI Attorney – Mark Keller
In New Mexico, those convicted of DWI may face extremely harsh penalties. Even if it your first offense, the State may aggressively prosecute your case and recommend jail time. Your Albuquerque criminal defense attorneys at the Law Office of Mark Keller will fight to protect your rights and help shield you from the harsh sentencing the prosecution wants. When the prosecution will not negotiate in good faith we will stand up to the bully and fight back, giving you the strong defense and fair trial you deserve.
In addition to providing aggressive representation on your behalf, we can provide a roadmap for resolution in this stressful time. Our experienced drunk driving attorneys can:
- Assist you in requesting an MVD Revocation Hearing
- Challenge an MVD Revocation on your behalf
- Request and Appear at a seizure hearing if your car has been taken by the city
- Appear at Pre-Trial Hearings on your behalf
- Investigate the legitimacy of your arrest
- Ensure that field sobriety tests were administered accurately and appropriately
- Check the mechanical accuracy of your BAC test
- Review the evidence the prosecution has against you and predict how they will use it
- Build the best defense we can so you can put this behind you
As experienced drunk driving lawyers in New Mexico, we conduct a thorough investigation of your arrest and explore every avenue to reduce your sentencing or get the charges dropped when possible.
Contact the Mark Keller Law Office here or call (505) 842-1440 today to schedule your free consultation.
Albuquerque, NM Drunk Driving Defense
When you are arrested for DWI in New Mexico, your best defense is an experienced ABQ DWI defense attorney. You need a lawyer who knows the system down to its nuts and bolts. Our attorneys are thoroughly experienced in DWI procedures and can familiarize you with the legal expectations of your unique circumstances. We know the judges and the prosecutors.
New Mexico Drunk Driving Attorney Ready to Fight for You
New Mexico drunk driving defense requires fast action. For instance, you can lose your license if you do not request your MVD hearing within 10 days of your arrest. Contact an experienced drunk driving attorney at our Albuquerque office immediately to discuss the circumstances of your DWI. We know you need help fast. The attorneys at the Law Office of Mark Keller will aggressively fight for your rights when you need help the most.